Monday, April 1, 2013

april pin-spired

pin-spired

I'm linking up with Mel, Shay, & Sheaffer, to post three outfits that I created this month

based on looks that I liked on Pinterest.



Cardigan: Target //  Lace Shirt: American Eagle //  Jeans: a.n.a. at jcp // flats: Crocs

I really liked the cream-colored top with coral pants in the inspiration photo. I’ve had these coral pants for about a year, and they’ve become one of my favorite items of clothing ever.



Cardigan: Target//  Dress: TJ Maxx //  Scarf: bought in France

I found this maxi dress for $3 last summer. I put it away for the winter until I found the photo above on Pinterest. I realized I could warm up the sleeveless dress with a cardigan and a big scarf. 



Denim Jacket: Old Navy //  Dress: Target (today it’s only $9.78!) //  Flats: Crocs

This was my Easter outfit yesterday. I have always wanted a denim jacket. I was a little worried that they were going to go out of style, but they never seem to! When I walked into Old Navy last week, a family of mannequins greeted me, all wearing denim jackets. So now I own one! It is really fun to wear sequins, too :)

See my March Pin-spired, and February Pin-spired.

If you are new to my blog, thanks for visiting!

Feel free to stay awhile, or follow along!

Hope you had a fantastic Easter weekend! He is Risen!

12 comments:

  1. Rachel, you once again, nailed all three looks! Loved the maxi skirt! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your looks! :) these are great! I love the sequins with the jacket! Such a great inspiration for Easter!! :)
    Rebecca :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looks! I am loving the maxi skirt too! That is one trend I cannot seem to get right but you totally did :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you made each of these your own! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok. I don't have a maxi skirt. I must get one ASAP! Thanks for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel!!! You always rock your pinterest outfits!!! So cute!! Love your Easter outfit the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love coral! It's my favorite color!! I love your coral pants and coral dress. That color looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, more coral please! You look so pretty in this color. It really complements your complexion and hair color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute looks! I really like the denim jacket paired with the coral dress. Very pretty :) You have a fun collection of colored flats too! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the coral dress and denim jacket. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coral is a beautiful color! I wish owned a coral piece...You look great in all of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I enjoy reading each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...