Friday, February 1, 2013

pin-spired with my eShakti dress


A few weeks ago, an online women’s clothing company called eShakti e-mailed me about doing a review for one of their items of clothing. I jumped at the chance, pulling up dozens of tabs on my computer screen of pieces that I liked.

Although there were some gorgeous sleeveless options, it is February in Pennsylvania, so I narrowed down my favorites to this red (perfect for Valentine’s Day) dress with ruched elbow-length sleeves. It is the “Red goddess knit dress”, currently only $41.95.

eShakti offers custom alterations! I could have just chosen a standard size (0 to 36W), but I opted to do custom sizing—entering all of my measurements to have the dress made perfectly for my body. Not only that, I could choose the length of the skirt (from short to mid-calf), and the length of the sleeves (from a cap sleeve to three-quarter).

It came very quickly after I ordered it—and it was perfect.

But how do I style this red dress for winter? I referred to Pinterest, and found these images of inspiration: black tights, black heels, black blazer.


(left: source, right: the daybook)

 

Here are some of my other favorite pieces from eShakti—be sure to check their website for more!

1. Floral illusion yoke linen dress
2. Sails ahoy high waist skirt
3. Draped toga knit dress  (bridesmaid dress, anyone?)
4. Belted corset style dress

eShakti on Pinterest
eShakti on Facebook
If you’re new to eShakti, register today for a $25 gift certificate towards your first order!:

Affordable, Adorable Dresses. Your size, your style, your choice! Only at www.eShakti.com

Linking up with these lovely friends:
Shay at Mix & Match Mama,
Sheaffer at Pinterest Told Me To,
and Mel at The Larson Lingo
today for their first “Get Pin-spired” linky party! They have amazing blogs which I enjoy very much. Thanks for encouraging me to do my first real fashion post!

21 comments:

  1. So fun that you were contacted by eShakti! Thanks for linking up for our first Pinspired party! I love your earrings in your pictures, and I'm also loving that eShakti green skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous!!! I love your look and your photos are gorgeous! Thanks for getting Pin-spired with us!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. eShakti is awesome! And this is a great Valentine's date night look. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.s. custom sizing is usually around $8....but its free the first time!

    Where did you find eshakti?? Jkjk ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blazer looks SO good with the red...and you wear it well girl!
    Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The red color looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing Dress... and You look amazing in it !!! Are you sure you Ever had a baby :) Keep the good blogs coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking up!!!! LOVE that red dress on you...you rocked it!!! And, I need that green skirt...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the back of the red dress. You look great in it. How did you get so lucky to have you do a review on one of their products. I would love to do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the black tights and heels with your pretty red dress! Very classic! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the red dress! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want that one-shouldered dress, but the website was out of stock! Sigh. Love the blazer with the dress! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look so great! i'm so glad your blogging is doing so well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable dress! And love the way you paired it with the blazer. That's so awesome they contacted you. Now I need to go check out their other clothing items. Thanks for being such a great model! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Rachel, thanks for visiting my blog! I love how you styled your red dress- so cute!

    I am your newest follower!

    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I enjoy reading each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...