Tuesday, November 4, 2014

what’s on | my bucket list


Today’s the next installment of the “What’s On” series: My Bucket List.
I’ve never made a bucket list, so it took quite a bit of thought, and I’m sure I’m still forgetting a few.
Let me just say, I’m extremely blessed to have some of my biggest dreams already crossed off.
In all seriousness, being married with two babies is all I could ever ask for in this life.
I’m not a huge risk taker, so there’s no interest in sky-diving or mountain climbing or swimming with sharks.
But these are still pretty good ;)

Here is my list,
in no particular order:

Visit all 50 states. (Right now, I’m at 28. California is my top destination!)

Buy our first house.

Sing a duet in public with Steve.

Attend high school and college reunions, and find some closure to lost friendships.

Read the whole Bible.

Plant a tree. Hopefully like an apple tree or a peach tree.

Go on a cruise to some Caribbean island like St. Lucia.

Try blonde.

Learn how to sail.

Have coffee with someone famous.
I’m thinking Amy Grant, Candace Cameron Bure, or Lauren Graham.

Eat a delicious pizza in Italy.

Swim under a waterfall.

Get something published.

See the hospital where Steve was born in Alaska.

Take a pottery class with my mom.

Shop at IKEA in Stockholm.

Eat my weight in chocolate.

Take my boys to a certain theme park in Orlando.

Do everything for these boys.

What’s on your bucket list?

Linking up with Andrea.

6 comments:

  1. Andrea's mom here :-)
    I just want to tell you that I love reading your blog posts every day, I love seeing photos of your family and getting little peeks into your life.
    I have often told Andrea that I think you and she are 'sisters of the heart' and if you lived close to each other you two would have a great 'in person' friendship filled with laughter and encouragement and fun with your families - you share so many of the same interests and values and seem to enjoy and pursue the same things in life.
    Hope your day is blessed in an extra special way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mrs. Buchanan!!
      Your words are very encouraging and sweet. Andrea has inspired me in many ways, and I definitely hope to meet her (and you!) someday :)

      Delete
  2. This is a wonderful bucket list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are over halfway to visiting all 50 states. California is also on my list. Where would you go in CA? And Lauren Graham...I love Gilmore Girls. Great list and even better to have already accomplished your biggest life goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this list--- I feel like I could borrow some of these items ;-) Having coffee with someone famous-- kinda genius!
    XO sarita it's my girls' world

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list - we have a few of the same ideas! I might have to steal the IKEA one though ;) That sounds like an epic shopping trip!

    Katie @ Sweet Little Ones

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I enjoy reading each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...