Monday, September 16, 2013

eShakti and chambray

eshakti chambray
Back in February, I was contacted by eShakti to do a review of one of their gorgeous retro-modern dresses. I chose the “Red Goddess Knit Dress”, customized it to my exact size, and blogged about it here. I was over-the-moon when they recently asked me again to do a review. I chose the “Ruched Chambray Maxi Dress” with a flattering empire waist, and again had it customized to my measurements (height, hip, waist, bust, shoulder, etc). It quickly arrived in the mail from overseas, and it is PERFECT. The chambray material is soft and comfortable. For a maxi dress, it’s important that it’s not too short or too long, and this one hits the floor just right so that I’m not tripping on it.

eshakti-ruched-chambray-maxi
I chose a dress that I knew would still fit while pregnant (well, for a while anyway ;) )

 eshakti chambray
Back of the dress

 eshakti chambray
eShakti is the only brand in the world offering sizes from 0 to 36 W & custom size/style on women’s apparel. They have classy bridesmaids dresses as well!


One of the other reasons I picked this maxi is because it can easily be adapted to fall weather. I paired it with a cardigan and a light scarf, and I was set for cooler temperatures.

If you’re not interested in a maxi dress, they have many other quality chambray options like the ones below.
 

eshakti chambray
1. Chevron Pleat Chambray Dress
2. Ruffled Military Style Chambray Jacket
3. Virginia Dress

And you’ll have to check out their other GORGEOUS dresses, like
these three:eshakti dresses
1. Gatsby Style Crepe Dress
2. Florence Dress
3. Fiona Dress

I also really love their tops and skirts:eshakti pieces
1. Scallop Trim Poplin Blouse
2. Button Front Asymmetrical Hem Top
3. Curlicued Floral Poplin Skirt

If you’ve never ordered from eShakti before, they have a $30 gift coupon they want to give you towards your first purchase! Just click on the offer at the top of the eShakti site.

They also have a free shipping offer going on until September 20 for eShakti Facebook fans. Check it out!

fall eshakti

Thank you so much eShakti! You make my wardrobe so much better.


Affordable, Adorable Dresses. Your size, your style, your choice! Only at www.eShakti.com

17 comments:

  1. Taking another look at eShakti fashions on-line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're beautiful! Love the dress - and the photo shoot location. You're stunning, Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More places need to size like this!!!! I think I might try something from eShakti and see if it actually works for my awkward post-prego body! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful, Rach! As are you in it. :) Aunt Evie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't this where Ruth got her bridesmaid dresses? I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! That was the first time I had heard of them. I would go that route if I were to redo my wedding :)

      Delete
  6. That dress looks amazing on you! The other options they have available are gorgeous too- I'll have to check them out this afternoon during naptime :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, your little bump is SO cute! There are few places where you can get an exact length fit on a maxi dress. I love this about eShakti!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the dress! I love maxi dresses but am so short I feel like I look funny in them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your fashion posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous and glowing in that dress, especially with the scarf! I've never heard of them but I'll have to check out their site because their other dresses are really beautiful too...

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look gorgeous! Love those dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That colour is gorgeous, I'm thinking of having that for my bridesmaid dresses!I have been reading your posts regularly. I need to say that you are doing a fantastic job. Please keep up the great work. summer t-shirt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I enjoy reading each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...