Wednesday, April 3, 2013

bundts twenty-one to twenty-five

I can’t believe I’ve made 25 of these cakes already!
Here are five I’ve baked recently from Mix and Match Mama.
The links below the photos will take you to their recipes.


Piña Colada
This cake is healthy because it has a can of pineapple in it, right? I had leftover coconut after making my Magic Cookie Bars, so it was the perfect choice!


Chocolate Chip
This was the original bundt cake recipe that was the catalyst for Shay’s now-84 varieties.
After one bite, I could see why. (We ate it in celebration of Nolan’s 18 month birthday.)


Oreo
I used the yellow “Spring” Oreos. You need a tall glass of milk to go with this cake!


Pistachio
Green cake, green frosting—was great for St. Patrick’s Day.
The pistachio was a mild flavor, not overpowering at all.


Cadbury Cream Egg
I love Cadbury Cream Eggs. I buy a few every year because they were my sister Hannah’s favorite Easter candy, and they remind me of her. This cake has four Cadbury Cream Eggs baked into it, and three on top of the frosting. Mmm!

See the first 10 bundts, then 11-15, and 16-20.

4 comments:

  1. OMG the cadbury cake?? I loved those as a kid but now think they are too sweet but the cake might be worth a try... YUM! And I love your 1 1/2 decor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, you have inspired me to try bundt cakes. Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow 25 different ones?! They all look sooo amazing!!! I think I need to attempt one... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...I want to try the chocolate chip AND the oreo one.
    These look so good...I need to stop SAYING that I'm going to make one and actually DO IT. You've been so disciplined!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I enjoy reading each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...